The Tigershark Jet Ski
This is a list of past models of the Tigershark Jet Ski. Arctic Cat gave the watercraft industry a try, and the Tigershark brand was their prized product until they discontinued production. However you slice it, the Tigershark jet ski, personal watercraft, waverunner, or PWC, the list is not in any particular order.
Quick Facts about Tigershark Personal Watercraft
- Tigershark jet skis were manufactured and sold by Arctic industries, maker of Arctic Cat Snowmobiles and ATV's.
- Tigershark jet skis were sold from 1993 to 1999 before being discontinued. Today, consumers complain of difficulty finding spare parts for defunct Tigershark jet skis.
- These jet skis were powered by Suzuki engines ranging in size from 640cc to 1100cc.
- Tigershark was unable to grow market share in the watercraft industry. Consumers complained of reliability issues as well as poor handling in rough water.
- It is said that Tigershark (a division of Arctic Industries) was also involved in a lawsuit with Yamaha over their hull design. (We have been unable to verified this and should be treated as a rumor.)
- Got something to add?